So today I just thought I’d do a post on facts about myself, yes very self-centred but, also one of my favourite things to read on other blogs or watch on youtube so thought I’d give it a bash myself. I don’t know how interesting this post will be as I don’t think I am the most interesting of people but hey ho you never know!
Let’s do this…
- I am 5’7”& ¾.
- I have a pet hamster called Sherbert, I initially wanted a hamster called Herbert but turned out she was a girl so Sherbert it was.
- My favourite colour is aquamarine.
- I hate all fish and seafood; basically if it came from the sea I won’t like it.
- Growing up Britney Spears was where it was at musically for me.
- I did two years of Business Management before deciding it wasn’t the course for me.
- My dream job would be buying and doing up property to sell.
- I passed my driving test the day before my 18th
- I much prefer big dogs to small dogs.
- Similar to the above, I am a dog person not a cat person.
- Growing up I was such a book worm, I loved books.
- I have a serious love for all things stationary.
- I’m still not sure what I want to do with my life.
- I’m terrible at sticking to hobbies.
- A white rose is my favourite flower.
- I wear a size 7 shoe.
- Growing up I never lived somewhere consistently for more than 5 years.
- I’m stubborn.
- My favourite place I’ve ever been to was Lake Powell, Utah.
- Coco pops is my favourite cereal.
- I’m useless at replying to texts.
- Marley and Me is the only film I’ve ever cried at.
- I used to be addicted to The Sims 2.
- My first job was in Tesco, I hated it.
- Spiders are my biggest fear.
So that’s that, now you know me that little bit better! Whether you really wanted to or not! Hope it was interesting for you!